Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mesmerizing Wind Spinners - Gift of a Lifetime - Spinners


http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/RCTLCXYP/ 
 
WOW, Isn't this wind spinner beautiful? My Love of Spinners started about 6 years ago when I saw my first wind spinner. I was driving  to town down Highway 6 and could see beautiful flashes of light being emitted from a spinning object on the front entrance of a store in Lincoln, NE. The closer that I got, the more beautiful this item was. It was multicolored  (Blue and Purple)  spinning freely in the wind. I turned my blinker on and headed into the parking lot. I sat in my car for about 5 minutes just watching the spinner reflect the sunlight as it spun around in the wind. It look as though there was a spot light shining on it from somewhere. I was amazed at the colored flashes of light. The manager of the store was coming outside just as I was getting out of my vehicle. I wanted to know if they had this beautiful item for sale. The lady explained that she purchased the wind spinner just as an eyecatcher to bring people into her business. Well, it was sure working. The Carousel Horse was purchased at an Arts and Crafts Fair in Kearney, NE. I went on inside the shop where she had two more spinners hung one under the other and they were rotating around with a small motor. This display was set up to bring attention to a sale area in the shop. She did not have any of the spinners for sale but she did have a business card of the lady that did have the spinners for sale. I thanked her for the information and with in three weeks, I owned over 30 different Beautiful Wind Spinners. I bought one for all my friends and six for my sister. When I gave my sister her spinners she said, "You should be selling these! They are beautiful" I took her advise and for the last 5 years or so, I have been selling over 300 different Wind Spinners.  Now, I would like to introduce you to the Beautiful World of Wind Spinners.



http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/MLFJMOJG/
 
 I currently sell my spinners with three different Free To Post Classifieds Sites.  You can see my spinners by going to  Bonanza.com, BuySellCommunity.com or heavensroost.Webstore.com . Please click on any of these links above and come on in to see the many different styles of Wind Spinners that we have available. These Wind Spinners come in 3 inch, 4 inch, 8 inch, 12 inch, and 16 inch sizes. We have a wide range of colors and designs. Our newest spinner collections are called Winged Sensations, and there are Solar Lighted Spinners like the one pictured here on this blog.

I had a lady write me an awesome email about the spinners that she had purchased for gifts last Christmas. She said, "My Mother and Aunt Joan absolutely loved the spinners. They commented that it was a gift that keeps giving everyday when they see the beauty in their yard. Aunt Joan said that her spinner is beautiful by the light of day, but that it is even more breath taking when seen by the light of the moon."

http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/CPHMGBBE/

We have spinners for Golfers, Racing Fans, Fisherman, Motorcycle Riders, Military, Farmers, Firemen, Religion, Animals, Birds, Insects, Holidays, and Americana. We have spinners for over 60 different breeds of dogs. To go with the dog spinners, we have a 3 inch bone or a 3 inch paw print that can be suspended under the 12 inch spinner. They are really cute like that. I know you fill find a spinner or two that will dress up your life.


http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/SCXDUSXY/

We offer an UNCONDITIONAL LIFE TIME RUST PROOF WARRANTY on ALL of our Wind Spinners.



Our Spinners Are:
http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/TCDCOKDR/

* MADE IN AMAERICA
* We have the brightest and most reflective Wind Spinners on the Market
* Great customer service
* Made of Stainless Steel to prevent rusting
* Comes with a swivel for easy turning
* Over 300 designs available
* Aerodynamically shaped to catch the wind
* Come in Round, Scalloped, Oval, Heart Shaped and More.
* Fast, Efficient & Low Shipping Costs
* Shiniest finish and
* Competitive prices.

Our wind spinners are laser cut from 400 series 18-gauge Stainless Steel to prevent rusting and painted with a special baked on powder-coated paid that gives them a high gloss finish. There are so many designs to choose from...please check out our whole selection! If you haven't seen one of our Wind Spinners before, then you haven't seen the brilliant display that they produce. The angles of cut steel provide several different surfaces for light to reflect from. As the Wind Spinner rotates, the reflections provide an illusion of the center image expanding to the outer ring of the Wind Spinner. As the spinner continues to rotate the reflections continue to pulse causing a 3D holographic like effect. Most people that view the Wind Spinners assume they are battery powered, because of the light that they emit. However, the light is actually a series of reflections coming in from different angles and reflected out in a sequence of sharp brilliant pulses.



http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/OZULCAPR/



 






 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment