Thursday, January 6, 2011

Produce Music and Make Beats with Sonic Producer!!!

Wow, you will not believe what I found today. I was watching Tom Cruise last in dance his rap dance in the movie "Tropic Thunder" Here is the youtube link http://youtu.be/XSX97xFGXyc This is awesome and I just can watch him enough. I just think that he is awesome. I was telling my son about this and he said that anyone can go on the internet and find software that can be downloaded instantly. I can make the same sounds like he was dancing to. I searched around and found what I thought would be the best sound producing product around. You have go to go see this website. It is awesome.... http://tinyurl.com/32yvwj7 It is called Sonic Producer.

What is SonicProducer?
It is an incredible music maker that you can use with your own mp3 player when you are done making Msic. SonicProducer teaches you music production tutorials using different keyboards. It is just like being in a studio. All this is available with a simple download and it contains everything. You will get the software, sounds and the system so you can make your own videos.

This program will work on any computer. SonicProducer works on all computers and operating systems. If you have any troubles using the sequencer, drum machine, playing videos just send them an email and they will be glad to help out!
It is really awesome and fun. Come on over and take a look.

Let me know if you make a video. We would all love to watch you dance like Tom Cruise. Ha......

No comments:

Post a Comment